problem with DPS5002NS sky decoder

For questions about IRControl, proposals for next releases, ideas for designing page layouts
never000

problem with DPS5002NS sky decoder

Post by never000 »

Hello I buyed ircontrol 2.95 plus , but after positive configuration of tv and av amplifier, is impossible positive configuration with sky decoder satellite receveir ,some keys work but for others not.I have broadlink rm3.
With original program of broadlink no problem.
Help me please
info@cec.gmbh

Re: problem with DPS5002NS sky decoder

Post by info@cec.gmbh »

Hi there

The My Sky decoder uses a infrared protocol named xmp-1 which is not verry popular. This is also a really complex protocol. We tested it with several infrared devices. Most of them couldn't recognize this infrared sequence with the integrated learn function. But with the Broadlink RM Device it should work. IRControl uses the same interface to communicate with the Broadlink device as the broadlink app. So it should not be a difference. Maybe you have to learn the keys again, if they do not work.

Tips:
- press the key on the remote control very shortly for learning (otherwise the sequence will be sent multiple times)
- keep the remote about 30 cm / 12 inches away from the Broadlink device for learning

kind regards,
Urs
never000

Post by never000 »

Hello I nave tryed many time but nothing. Help me
info@cec.gmbh

Post by info@cec.gmbh »

Hi

Can you send us your complete configuration? You can export it in Datatransfer part / Export / Check "Full backup", then enter a filename and press process. The file will be stored in the download directory on your SD Card. Please send it to info@cec.gmbh. Perhaps we could find the problem when we can analyse your data.

kind regards,
URs