Tuya Cloud

For questions about IRControl, proposals for next releases, ideas for designing page layouts
Inthouse

Re: Tuya Cloud

Post by Inthouse »

Ok Urs, I will send you a private message
Inthouse

Post by Inthouse »

Hi Urs

The access to Tuya Cloud remains very unstable.
- sometimes I can connect to Tuya Cloud, but the gateways are not initialized (and do not appear on the Tuya Cloud configuration page) (see fig1)
- sometimes my email disappears from this page and I have to login again, but the installed gateways still not showing up on this page. (fig2) (my email was in gateways.xml before I import zip file)
- after that I installed a third gateway. But it only appears on the Tuya Cloud configuration page and does not appear on the device page where the other two are!!! (fig3 and fig4)
This is driving me crazy!
fig1.jpeg
fig1.jpeg (51.12 KiB) Viewed 18126 times
fig2.jpeg
fig2.jpeg (64.7 KiB) Viewed 18126 times
fig3.jpeg
fig3.jpeg (79.55 KiB) Viewed 18126 times
Inthouse

Post by Inthouse »

fig4.jpeg
fig4.jpeg (56.68 KiB) Viewed 18126 times
fig5.jpeg
fig5.jpeg (51.63 KiB) Viewed 18126 times
Inthouse

Post by Inthouse »

Hi Urs

It's me again! (lol)

I think I found a solution:

I usually log in several Tuya accounts of my clients. I noticed when I import a project from a client, the data from the previous project is not cleared before loading this new project, even doing the factory reset (frog).
So I went to the settings of the Android Apps and completely cleared the "cache" and "user data" of IRC.
Then I opened IRC Executor, loaded the zip file (IRC asked to enter the Tuya Cloud password) and everything seems to have worked.
info@cec.gmbh

Post by info@cec.gmbh »

Hi Claudio

Do you have this problem only on the Executor or also on Plus version?

kind regards,
Urs
Inthouse

Post by Inthouse »

Executor and Plus.
But I tested it several times by completely cleaning the app data (as I mentioned above) and it seems it worked